Food & Beverage Processing Pest Control
Public awareness around food quality and safety is steadily increasing, thanks to social media and easy access to health inspection data. Concern about food-borne illness and sanitation can put food and beverage processors under scrutiny.
Some of the consequences of a pest infestation in a food or beverage processing facility include:
• Financial cost associated with product recalls
• Loss of sales and disruption of production
• Loss of business over fear of recurring contamination
• Damaged reputation
• Possible prosecution for non-compliance with applicable laws
We know that protecting your brand’s reputation by producing safe and quality food and beverages is your priority. As your professional pest control partners, it’s our priority, too. That’s why your YES Pest Pros pest control expert will inspect, treat, and monitor any pest control problems you may have. We will help you address pest problem areas and make environmentally-friendly recommendations with a pest control plan customized to fit your needs. We offer programs to protect your business against many types of pests, including some of these common food and beverage processing pest control problems:
• Cockroaches – Cockroaches carry disease such as salmonellosis, cholera, and gastroenteritis.
• Rodents – Rodents carry parasites, and leave a mess with their droppings. You certainly don’t want to take the chance of a rat or mouse infestation. Your YES Pest Pros pest control professional can find and seal up points of entry to help avoid costly infestations.
• Ants – Not only are ants difficult to control without a professional, they can be destructive to food and property, so keeping them away from your food or beverage processing facility is imperative.
• Flies – Flies can carry harmful bacteria and spread diseases just by landing on food.
YES Pest Pros is proud to be the trusted provider of food and beverage processing pest control across Southern Indiana. Contact us to find out how we can help you.