Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
If you run a hospital, nursing home, or senior living facility, you have no time for pests. By their nature, healthcare facilities are busy places and it can be difficult to prevent pests such as ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, and flies from entering. More than a nuisance, though, these pests can pose a serious risk not only to your reputation, but to the safety of your patients and staff.
As the leading expert in pest control, YES Pest Pros has the expertise to deliver the highest level of reassurance against pests, while being sensitive to the special needs to working in a healthcare environment.
We know that protecting your reputation through providing your clients with a clean and safe healthcare facility is your priority. As your professional pest control partners, it’s our priority, too. That’s why your YES Pest Pros pest control expert will inspect, treat, and monitor any pest control problems you may have.
We will help you address your healthcare pest control problem areas and make environmentally-friendly recommendations with a pest control plan customized to fit your needs. We offer programs to protect your business against many types of pests, including some of these common healthcare pest control problems:
• Ants – Not only are ants difficult to control without a professional, they can be destructive to food and property, so keeping them away from your healthcare facility is imperative. Patient health can also be compromised by fire ants, which can bite and in some cases, result in anaphylactic shock.
• Bed bugs – It just takes one bed bug to start an infestation, and bed bugs are notoriously difficult to get rid of without professional help. YES Pest Pros’ proven approach to bed bugs includes education, early detection, and proven eradication methods.
• Flies and other flying insects – Flies are known for carrying dangerous bacteria that can cause a number of health issues in humans. Flies reproduce quickly, so once one fly is identified, others are likely to appear soon.
• Rodents – Rodents carry parasites, and leave a mess with their droppings. They can cause electrical damage by gnawing on wires. What’s worse is that they carry disease, putting your tenants and staff at risk.
• Cockroaches – Cockroaches carry disease such as salmonellosis, cholera, and gastroenteritis.
YES Pest Pros is proud to be the trusted provider of healthcare facility pest control across Southern and Central Indiana. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.