Pest Control for Pharmaceutical Companies
Every year, pests cause an enormous loss in the pharmaceutical industry through contamination of raw product, compromised pharmaceuticals, and damaged equipment. Physicians, pharmacies, clinics, consumers, and patients all depend on pharmaceuticals to provide a safe, clean, and hygienic production of their supplies. A pest infestation can ruin your brand reputation, or worse – put the public at risk.
Some of the consequences of a pest infestation in a pharmaceutical environment include:
• Financial cost of damaged product or equipment
• Economic loss associated with halted production or product recalls
• Contaminated product and compromised public safety
• Damaged reputation in the industry
We know that protecting your reputation through providing your clients with quality medicines and pharmaceuticals from a clean and safe laboratory is your priority. As your professional pest control partners, it’s our priority, too. That’s why your YES Pest Pros pest control expert will inspect, treat, and monitor any pest control problems you may have. We will help you address pharmaceutical pest control problem areas and make environmentally-friendly recommendations with a pest control plan customized to fit your needs. We offer programs to protect your business against many types of pests, including some of these common pharmaceutical pest control problems:
• Rodents – Rodents carry parasites, and leave a mess with their droppings. They can cause electrical damage by gnawing on wires. What’s worse is that they carry disease and can contaminate products and equipment used to make medicines and pharmaceuticals, which can compromise their safety.
• Stored Product Pests – Stored product pests, such as the Drugstore Beetle love to hide in raw materials. These raw materials may come into contact with the ingredients used to make medicines or pharmaceutical products, which can compromise their safety and put the public at risk.
• Flies and other flying insects – Flies are known for carrying dangerous bacteria that can cause a number of health issues in humans. Flies reproduce quickly, so once one fly is identified, others are likely to appear soon.
YES Pest Pros is proud to be the trusted provider of pharmaceutical pest control across Southern and Central Indiana. Contact us to find out how we can help you.